This is a cross country where you will be driven for around 80km’s from the east (Doha City) towards the west coast of Qatar.
- The west coast of Qatar is rich in oil, & we will witness one of the oldest oil wells of Qatar.
- We will visit the Dukhan Beach
- In this tour you might get the opportunity to spot a oryx in the wild
- This Tour also presents the opportunity to see the nomadic Arabic community moving around in their Bedouin Camps
- We will visit the Zekreet Village which is famous for its natural rock formation of an Umbrella.
- The Zekreet area boosts an astonishing landscape with prehistoric sites and remnants of old settlements.
- One such destination site is the 1B’n century fort and early date press found on the beac