- Drive past or stop @ the Corniche which is known as the most beautiful in the gulf.
- It has an elegant brand Museum of Islamic Art designed by the Pritzker Prize winner Chinese America n Arch itect I. M . Pei a long with Souq Waqif – A heritage market on one side.
- Souq Waqif is a large labyrinth of alleyways lined with small shops, selling spices, sweets, incense, dried fruits, local honey, essential oils, clothing, textile and garments.
- On the other side it is flanked by breathtaking sky scrapers, government buildings with a combination of traditional Arabian architectural designs with a modern touch (for ex: Amiri Diwan ruler’s office, ministry of interior, general post office, etc,)
- This makes the panoramic view of the city unforgettable
- Visit Doha Golf Club & the Equestrian Club
- The Omani Souq is abounding with aromas/ colors and siqhts.
- The tangy smell of dried fish combines with the sweet fragrance of ripe dates, the heady scent of oud (agar wood) and frankincense, creating a unique sensory experience for the visitor.
Doha City Tour April 11th, 2017qatarcreations